So my December was sacred to my brand Breka and to the Christmas season. We were selling on weekend Christmas markets (as this one) , meeting our clients and rectocking. After that January and February were dedicated to my studies – essays about art, pencil drawings and fashion projects (as this one or this), which are the only visually interesting projects I've shown you here. Unfortunately there were also some projects I couldn't or I didin't want to share. We may call them fails but to be honest I rather prefer to call them lessons. So the life lesson I learned after those projects is the lowliness. Because I learned that there is not always everything going as we want to and not everyday we're glad what happens. And it's just the charm of our lifes and we should accept those things on which we don't have any influence. let them go and just go on with our lifes. I think I'm really grateful for what I experienced because after that I'm more mature and self-confident, which is good, I think. Back to the project – what you can see above is the only part of the group project I can show you. And the rest of the project is just my lesson.
That would be all when talking about the past. Now I'm taking the moment to plan my nearest future. I say nearest but, to be precised, it's exactly four months. I know that for many of us it may sound like the eternity but I (once again) I rather prefer (to create my own reality) to think about that as a short period, not to scary myself how long it is and how much work it will bring. My main aims are the graduation on Architecture and also on Fashion and Textile Design (keep fingers crossed for acomplishing both of them in those four months!) And after writing down my shedule I think that generally during this upcoming months we might be expecting on the blog:
- weekly watercolor posts
- weekly fashion posts (moodboards, sketches, fashion drawings, prototypes, lookbooks and editorials – all included)
- various doodles once a two weeks
- other projects (jewelary, accessories, reviews etc.) once a two weeks as well
- and some urban planning from time to time which is a novelty in here but which is linked to my master's degree and is pretty interesting too (at least for me). I'll try not to bore you with any advenced studies, rather concentrating on drafts and diagrams that might be perceived separately as an illustration or graphics
- what's more, I'm going to write on Breka's blog more frequently (or it's more appropriate to say: I'm going to start writing?) so feel weclome to go there too.